- Authorised and regulated by FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Segregated client accounts for increased security
- Worldwide coverage for private and business transactions
- Lower fees and better rates than banks and traditional money transfers
- No Agents hence better service
* World Wide Coverage from £3
The money transfer company you can trust
Whe you send money abroad, you need to feel confident that it´s going to get there swiftly, safely and without costing too much.
We understand what it´s like to be working in the UK while supporting family back home, because we´ve been there.
Is authorised and regulated, by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), firm number 572188, as a Payment Institution (API), as required under the payment services regulation 2009. We are also registered with HMRC as a Money Services Business, registration number 12115403. Inara-Transfers Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, Company Registration number 3786396, incorporated in 1999.