Trusted by friends and families
The Inara online system is easy, safe and convenient. You can send money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all year long.
Join thousands of happy customers already sending money online.
Why should I choose INARA instead of my bank?
How do I know my money is safe with INARA?
How do I set up an INARA account, and how long will it take?
How long would it take for the money to arrive?
- for cash pick up and bank deposit, where available, it can normally take from 1 hour up to 3 days, depending on destination and local regulations
- for SEPA payments (within Europe), it normally takes 24 hours.
- for CHAPS (outside Europe) I can take between 1 and 3 days.
*Delivery times are measured in working days and may vary depending on the currency, destination and local regulations. **Delivery times could vary where a transaction is delayed due to compliance reasons, which are matters out of our control.
Do I need to provide ID to register to send money?
- Valid Passport (Current signed passport)
- UK/EEA Photo card driving licence
- EU member state ID card
- Residence Card
- Fire arms Certificate
- Police Registration Certificate
You will also need a recent proof of address such as:
- Document from a UK regulated financial services firm i.e. Bank/Building society investment account or insurance company statement, Mortgage statement (dated within last 12 months)
- Council tax statement (dated within last 12 months)
- Utility statement including gas, electricity, water (dated within last 3 months)
- Telephone (not mobile) bill (dated within last 3 months)
- Local council rent card or tenancy agreement
- Legal document recognising title to property
- Instrument of a court appointment (liquidator/grant of probate)
*For large transactions or large accumulated thresholds, you will be asked to provide source of funds.