Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm
Strata branch will be closed until further notice.
We are taking all the necessary measures to protect the public and our employees. This means we are applying social distancing and providing service to 1 customer at the time.
The telephone service remains open as normal (Mon-Sun normal times). Online money transfer services are available 24/7.
+44 (0) 20 7252 5950
+44 (0) 7375 70 6843
Trusted by friends and families
The Inara online system is easy, safe and convenient. You can send money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all year long.
Join thousands of happy customers already sending money online.
Why should I choose INARA instead of my bank?
How do I know my money is safe with INARA?
How do I set up an INARA account, and how long will it take?
How long would it take for the money to arrive?
- for cash pick up and bank deposit, where available, it can normally take from 1 hour up to 3 days, depending on destination and local regulations
- for SEPA payments (within Europe), it normally takes 24 hours.
- for CHAPS (outside Europe) I can take between 1 and 3 days.
*Delivery times are measured in working days and may vary depending on the currency, destination and local regulations. **Delivery times could vary where a transaction is delayed due to compliance reasons, which are matters out of our control.
Do I need to provide ID to register to send money?
- Valid Passport (Current signed passport)
- UK/EEA Photo card driving licence
- EU member state ID card
- Residence Card
- Fire arms Certificate
- Police Registration Certificate
You will also need a recent proof of address such as:
- Document from a UK regulated financial services firm i.e. Bank/Building society investment account or insurance company statement, Mortgage statement (dated within last 12 months)
- Council tax statement (dated within last 12 months)
- Utility statement including gas, electricity, water (dated within last 3 months)
- Telephone (not mobile) bill (dated within last 3 months)
- Local council rent card or tenancy agreement
- Legal document recognising title to property
- Instrument of a court appointment (liquidator/grant of probate)
*For large transactions or large accumulated thresholds, you will be asked to provide source of funds.